For English contact:
+48 32 32 48 429
Management Board for Schools and Kindergartens
9 Miarki Street,
phone: (32) 226 20 54, 226 01 69
Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Director: Elżbieta Muszyńska M.A.
The Management Board for Schools and Kindergartens is a state administrative entity, appointed for the purpose of performing educational tasks. In particular, the Management Board for Schools and Kindergartens is responsible for:
- coordination of financial and substantive activities of educational institutions, maintaining accounting and payroll-related documentation of kindergartens, primary and lower secondary schools,
- taking care of their premises by planning and arranging for repairs,
- carrying out educational investments,
- managing personnel affairs of the directors of kindergartens, primary and lower secondary schools; supervising personnel affairs of the employees of the aforesaid educational institutions,
- coordinating budget plans of individual institutions and supervising their execution,
- managing the funds, allocated by the Town for trips of the third grade students of primary schools i.e. the so-called "nature schools",
- settlement of funds, received as a subsidy for "nature schools" from the Regional Fund for Environmental Protection,
- cooperation with the Silesian Board of Education on behalf of the governing authority.