For English contact:
+48 32 32 48 429
Stanisław Piechula, Ph.D., Eng.
16 Rynek, room 36, 43-190 Mikołów
phone: (32) 324 85 05
by making an appointment through secretary's office, room 35:
every Monday: 3:00 P.M. - 5.00 P.M.
every Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
In particular, the Town Mayor is responsible for:
- execution of powers of a superior of the Town Office employees and the heads of the organizational units; evaluation of appointed employees' qualifications,
- granting powers to the Town Secretary for making decisions on the Mayor's behalf,
- submitting drafts of resolutions, drawn up by the Town Hall organizational units to the Town Council,
- making decisions on public administration issues,
- signing letters and documents,
- granting powers to make decisions on individual public administration issues by the authority of or on behalf of the Town Mayor,
- making statements of intent concerning property-related issues within the framework of daily property management,
- approval of the scope of activities of the Town Hall organizational units,
- appointment of the Disciplinary Proceedings Representative from among appointed employees,
- announcing budget for the town
- acting in the capacity of the head of Town Civil Defence,
- submitting instructions and resolutions of the Town Council on the Town budget to the regulatory authorities,
- submitting reports on completion of commune's obligations to the Town Council.